Coca-Cola Thank You Fund: Voting Is Closed
We're awarding grants to non-profit organisations across Ireland
Last year, we established the Thank You Fund to celebrate the 125th birthday of Coca-Cola, and this year we were delighted to run the Fund again. Coca-Cola, through the Fund, will distribute €125,000 to community and voluntary groups that encourage communities to lead active, healthy lifestyles.
Thank you to all the projects who took the time to submit an application to the Fund. The standard was incredibly high and we were so impressed by the truly brilliant work that takes place every day in communities across the island of Ireland.
From the applications received, 45 projects were shortlisted and put forward to the final voting stage. The public vote has been running throughout the month of September, and those votes will now count for 50% of the decision on which organisations win Thank You Fund grants - with the other 50% made up by our expert judging panel.
Congratulations to those who made the shortlist, and good luck!
Public voting has now closed for the Coca-Cola Thank You Fund. Thank you to everyone who voted! We will be announcing the winners by November 2012. Here is a reminder of the 45 shortlisted projects:
- Arthritis Ireland
- Athea Tidy Towns Committee
- Aughrim RFC
- Autism Initiatives NI
- Ballina Boxing Club
- Ballyduff AFC
- British Amateur Gymnastics Association
- Castleknock Hurling and Football Club
- CoisCeim Dance Theatre Ltd.
- Cork Association for Autism
- Edward Gillman Memorial Sports
- Excel Gymnastics Club
- Foroige: National Youth Development Organisation
- Fortwilliam & Macrory Presbyterian Church
- Glendalough and District Development Association
- Golden Falls Waterski Club
- Irish Olympic Handball Association
- Listowel Community Centre Ltd.
- Localise Youth and Community Service Ltd.
- Loughgiel Shamrocks GAC
- Munster Wheelchair Rugby
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland
- National Trust
- Youth Work Ireland
- Navan Community Childcare Ltd.
- NI at Play
- North West Alcohol Forum Ltd.
- Omagh Thunder Basketball Club
- Phoenix ADHD Project
- Rebel Wheelers
- Shopmobility Belfast Ltd.
- SOS Kilkenny Ltd.
- Spraoi Agus Sport
- Stella Maris Rowing Club Ringsend
- Straffan Camogie Club
- Tallaght Travellers Community Development Project
- The Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- The Carers Association
- The Cedar Foundation
- The Guide Association in Ulster
- The Trampoline Network
- Yola Hedge School
- Zanshin Shotokan Karate Club
Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions.
Coca-Cola Ireland and active lifestyles
Find out more about the initiatives we support as part of our Be Active programme.