PARIS, Jan. 19, 2016 – Drinking a
Today at an event in Paris, the Company’s Chief Marketing Officer, Marcos de Quinto, revealed a new ‘One Brand’ global marketing strategy that, for the first time ever, unites Coca-Cola,
The ‘One Brand’ Strategy:
- Extends the global equity and iconic appeal of original
Coca-Colaacross the Trademark, uniting the Coca-Colafamily under the world’s number one beverage brand.
- Comes to life in a global campaign - “Taste the Feeling” – that uses universal storytelling and everyday moments to connect with consumers around the world.
- Features the product at the heart of the creative, celebrating the experience and simple pleasure of drinking a
Coca-Cola, any Coca-Cola.
- Underscores the Company’s commitment to choice, allowing consumers to choose whichever
Coca-Colasuits their taste, lifestyle, and diet.
“Every day, millions of people around the world reach for an ice cold
of an ice-cold
Added de Quinto: “More than ever, we recognize people want their
“Taste the Feeling,” will roll out at various times across all markets globally in 2016 and will come to life through a number of elements, including:
- 10 Television Commercials
- 100+ Campaign Images
- New Visual Identity System
- New Music Anthem and Audio Signature
- Shareable and Customizable Interactive Digital Experience
The creative campaign is anchored in the fundamentals of the
Coca-Cola gathered global creative minds from 10 different agencies to begin the development process, and ultimately the 10 Television Commercials created for the campaign were produced by the following 4: Mercado-McCann, Sra. Rushmore, Santo, and Oglivy & Mather New York. The spots give the viewer momentary, but intimate glimpses into everyday stories, feelings and experiences that people share while enjoying an ice-cold Coca-Cola. At the close of each commercial, the family of
“There is nothing quite like the taste of an ice-cold
At launch, 5 of the 10 spots will be released. The lead television spot, “Anthem,” (Mercado-McCann) comes to life through a series of ordinary moments linked by a Coca-Cola, such as ice-skating with friends, a first date, a first kiss, and a first love. The spot will run in all markets in 2016.
The soundtrack to “Anthem” is an original song created for the campaign and titled “Taste the Feeling.”
“Break Up” (Santo) follows the journey of a young couple’s romance from the first date and early feelings of excitement and love to an explosive break-up and ultimate reconciliation over an ice-cold
“Brotherly Love” (Santo) captures the universal story of love and conflict between family, highlighting the unique and challenging relationship experienced between two brothers. When the younger brother finds himself without his ice-cold
Following a partnership that started in 2014,
The additional television commercials available for launch include:
- “Under Pressure,” (Ogilvy & Mather) tells the story of every day “pressures” that we all face. The spot highlights the importance of taking time to pause, release tension, and enjoy the moment.
- “Supermarket,” (Sra. Rushmore) tells the story of a young female cashier mesmerized by a handsome male consumer who pauses to enjoy an ice-cold Coca-Cola.
- "What is a
Coca-ColaFor?” (Sra. Rushmore), “Professor” (Sra. Rushmore), “Arctic Summer” (The Cyranos-McCann), “Empty Bottle” (Mercado-McCann), and “Real Enjoyment” (Mercado-McCann) will be released later in 2016.
The new campaign features 100+ Campaign Images shot by noted fashion photographers Guy Aroch and Nacho Ricci capturing people from around the world enjoying ice- cold
The shareable and customizable interactive digital experience is made up of different GIF scenes that reflect feelings associated with drinking
For more information, to see the commercials and view the campaign images, please visit www.coca-colacompany.com/tastethefeeling.
More Press Releases
- Olympic Athletes Derval O'Rourke And Paddy Barnes Call For New Ideas To Get People More Active, More Often
- Coca-Cola Zero dublinbikes Celebrates 10 Million Journeys
Coca-ColaIreland Announces Plans To Launch Coca-Cola Life
Angela Scanlon Launches
Coca-Cola’s National Music Tour With Ireland’s First 360 Degree Selfie Stage
- Fanta relaunches with reduced sugar and a brand new look