The 2015 Cork to Galway Charity Cycle, in aid of Breakthrough Cancer Research, will launch from Cork on Friday 19th June 2015 from 8.30am.
With more than 100 dedicated cyclists undertaking a 200km cycle to Galway, legendary cyclist Sean Kelly will be there on the day to lend support and lead the cyclists out of Cork.
In celebration of the cycle, official sponsor
In addition to the free subscriptions,
Supporters will be able to:
- Win prizes by taking part in the
Coca-ColaZero bikes ‘Pedal for Prizes’ game
- Take part in a 3D photo of themselves replicating the
Coca-ColaZero Bikes which will allow families to pose for an instantly printed photo of themselves
- Register for free annual subscriptions to
Coca-ColaZero Bikes scheme in Galway
Coca-Cola Zero Bikes information is available at www.bikeshare.ie.
For further information please contact:
Suzanne Sullivan, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-3797291
Cillian Murphy, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-410775
More Press Releases
20 non-profit organisations in the running for share of €100k
Coca-ColaThank You Fund
- Coca-Cola Zero Bikes Scheme Completed in Cork
- Joanne O’Riordan Joins Forces with Eoghan McDermott and Pete Snodden to Inspire Youth Leadership
- Join Ireland's Largest Coastal Clean Up
2015 sees cycling surge continue across Ireland – North, South, East and West - with