The 2015 Cork to Galway Cycle, in aid of Breakthrough Cancer Research, will finish in style in Eyre Square Galway on Saturday 20th June 2015
More than 100 dedicated cyclists will set out on the 200km cycle from Cork City Hall on Friday 19th June 2015 and the official cycle sponsors
In addition to free annual memberships, a
Supporters will be able to:
• Win prizes by taking part in the
• Take part in a 3D photo of themselves replicating the
• Avail of free shoulder massages
• Register for free annual subscriptions to
For further information about the Cork to Galway cycle or activities on the day log on to www.corktogalway.com or www.Coca-Cola.ie.
Coca-Cola Zero Bikes information is available at www.bikeshare.ie.
For further information please contact:
Suzanne Sullivan, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-3797291
Cillian Murphy, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-4107
More Press Releases
- Coca-Cola Zero to sponsor Belfast’s public bike scheme
- Fun run takes place in the National Sports Campus on Sunday May 24th
- People Of Galway Invited To Celebratory Finish Of 'Cork To Galway Charity Cycle'
Seven ambitious companies are selected to participate in the 2017
Coca-Cola/Enterprise Ireland Thrive Project
- Coca-Cola awards €130,000 in funding to community projects serving youth across Ireland and Northern Ireland