It’s simple to apply to the Thank You Fund. Here’s how in 5 easy steps.
The Thank You Fund is celebrating Coca-Cola’s 130th anniversary by giving €130,000 to projects that inspire and support young people across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Do you know of a non-profit organisation that could deliver an impactful youth project with the right funding? Here’s how to apply to the Coca-Cola Thank You Fund:
1. Get up to date
Make sure your browser is up-to-date before you start, so that the application form works smoothly. You can upgrade your browser now using these links:
2. Know your stuff
Take a look through our Thank You Fund FAQs and Terms and Conditions to make sure you have everything you need to know about the fund, our selection process and whether your organisation is eligible to apply.
3. Plan your answers
Once you start the application form, you won’t be able to save and come back to it – so make sure you have enough time to finish it in one sitting.
TOP TIP! Before you start, it’s a good idea to first write your answers in a Word document, so that you can copy and paste them straight into the application form.
4. Make it count
We want to hear all about your project. Have answers to these key questions in mind:
- Is your project unique?
- Is it innovative?
- Could it really make a difference in the lives of young people?
- What exactly would you do with the funding if your project won? The more specific you can be, the better!
Make sure you answer the questions as fully as possible.
TOP TIP! Each question has a character limit next to it – this is the number of letters, spaces and punctuation marks allowed in the answer box. If you go over the limit, you won’t be able to submit your form.
5. Tell us everything
You’ll need to make sure every question has been answered in order to submit your application. And remember – this is your chance to tell us why your organisation deserves funding, so tell us all about your project and what makes it special.
The Coca-Cola Thank You Fund 2016 is now closed for applications. Our panel is reviewing all the submitted entries at the moment and the shortlist will be announced in July.
- How our Coca-Cola Thank You Fund has made a big difference to a youth service in Tipperary
- ‘This money is pivotal to our charity’: Extern Limerick wins €30,000 Coca-Cola Thank You Fund
- Turning dreams into reality: Coca-Cola Thank You Fund gives €130,000 to youth charities across Ireland
- Video: Q&A with Joanne O’Riordan
- Infographic: Coca-Cola's Designated Driver campaign reveals nation's favourite festive traditions