For the first time with our Designated Driver campaign, we've hit the road to capture the country’s favourite festive traditions with rugby star Tommy Bowe and comedian Andrew Stanley, in return for a chance to win a visit from Coca-Cola over the coming weeks along with a Christmas supply of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar for all the family. Here are just some of the nation's favourite festive traditions we discovered...
- How the Coca-Cola Thank You Fund is helping make a big impact with young people in County Donegal
- Hijabs and Hat-tricks: Sport Against Racism Ireland awarded €10,000 by Coca-Cola Thank You Fund
- Infographic: How Coca-Cola replenishes the water it uses
- Rwanda gets new EKOCENTER site from Coca-Cola to help bring basic necessities to local communities
- Rugby star Tommy Bowe heads up Coca-Cola's Designated Driver road safety campaign this Christmas