Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over $950 million in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50% of new MDCs to be owned by women
- Electric Picnic: The weird and wonderful creations showcased in our Recycled Bottle Garden
- ‘It’s about giving young people a voice’: PJ Gallagher at the Thank You Fund 2017 launch
Mr Hadley is back and wilder than ever in the new
Coca-ColaZero Sugar ad
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour is here: Find your nearest stop!
- Meet the new Schweppes: The story of the brand-new look and taste