On the 1st December, in honour of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania - and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications - the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
- Meet the 2016 Coca-Cola Thank You Fund winners
- Turning dreams into reality: Coca-Cola Thank You Fund gives €130,000 to youth charities across Ireland
- Hijabs and Hat-tricks: Sport Against Racism Ireland awarded €10,000 by Coca-Cola Thank You Fund
- Highlights from Clean Coasts Week 2016
- Infographic: Coca-Cola's Designated Driver campaign reveals nation's favourite festive traditions