On the 1st December, in honour of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania - and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications - the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- 'It's about empowering young people': Pete Snodden at the Thank You Fund 2017 launch
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive