1. The selection of user generated social media content to use on Coca-Cola owned social media channels & websites (“Activity”) is done by Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Ireland and/or authorised service suppliers on the Company’s behalf herein after jointly referred to as the “Company”. Users cannot apply for selection. The selections are final and are not subject to legal recourse.
2. Selected participants (“Contributors”) must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The selection of user generated content (“Content”) is completed online only – all Contributors must have access to a valid Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and/or Snapchat account.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this Activity.
5. From time to time the Company selects posted Content that is relevant to and in conformity with the Coca-Cola brand vision and brand principles (e.g. text, social media post, image or video) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and/or Snapchat.
6. The Content has been chosen to be re-used on Coca-Cola owned social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and/or websites of Coca-Cola.
7. In relation to Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Content, and your provision or creation thereof, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user Content that you submit.
8. Content must feature the individual Contributor only - no group pictures/photographs/videos permitted unless each person featured gives their express consent hereto and accepts these terms and conditions and use of their image prior to use by the Company. You warrant that this Content is your own creation and nothing is sourced from third parties.
9. In addition, this Activity requires Contributors to have a valid Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and/or YouTube account.
10. Content will be selected and used by the Company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. When Content is selected, the Contributor will be contacted via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Snapchat and asked for his/her consent that the Company can use it on its owned social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat and websites of Coca-Cola. The Contributor will be asked to reply with a certain hashtag and approve these terms and conditions.
12. A direct response within the same chat by the Contributor using the hashtag indicated by the Company is required to release the Content. If no response is received within 7 days from the date of contact, the Content will not be used.
13. By releasing the Content, it may automatically appear on Coca-Cola owned Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat or other channels; the Contributor hereby agrees that his/her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and/or YouTube profile picture and profile name will appear next to his/her Content on these channels.
14. The Company reserves the right not to use or remove the released Content at any time.
15. If a Contributor deletes Content on the original platform of posting, it will be deleted from the Company’s social media channels if the two platforms are linked, subject to a reasonable delay for technical reasons. If the Company has used the Content on other, unlinked channels such as on websites of Coca-Cola, the Contributor can contact the Company on (ROI) 1800 317 318, (NI) 0800 317 318 if it no longer wants that Content to be used and the Company will remove the Content within a reasonable period.
Transfer of rights
16. By releasing the Content, the Contributor grants the Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide transferable, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual right and license without compensation to use as described, the Content on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat and Coca-Cola Websites - owned channels and making such.
17. The Content will be accessible to third parties via the social media sharing functionalities and tools.
18. For these purposes the Company shall also be permitted to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify the user generated Content or any parts thereof, i.e., to recut (edit rights), subject to the author's moral rights.
19. The Contributor is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
20. Illegible, corrupted Content, or Content which is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
21. The Company and its agents will only use personal information supplied by Contributors to this Activity for the purposes of administering this Activity, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
22. The Company’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Activity, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to participation in this Activity.
24. By authorising use of their Content, Contributors accept the present terms and conditions of use, as well as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Company: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Ireland 38/39 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.