The countdown to Christmas has now officially started! We're giddy with holiday joy and thrilled to announce the return of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour.
Now in our ninth year of bringing festive joy to people across the island of Ireland, the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour returns in 2019 with seven locations and continued support for our very special partner: St Vincent De Paul, a charity dedicated to helping people living in poverty.
‘Tis the season to be jolly!
The 2019 tour will kick off in Galway on the 30 November and visit seven locations nationwide, before making its final stop at Swords Pavilions on 15 December. Visit the truck in a glittering winter wonderland setting and enjoy festive photo moments, Christmas prizes, and a 150ml Coca-Cola zero sugar to help you get in the Christmas spirit.
To raise funds and awareness for the great work done by St Vincent De Paul, we’re pledging to donate 25c for every Truck Tour can that’s recycled. So, when you visit your nearest stop and dispose of your can the right way, you’re helping two amazing causes: supporting people living in poverty across Ireland and The Coca-Cola Company’s global World Without Waste pledge – to collect and recycle a bottle or can for every one we sell by the year 2030.
Check to see if the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck will be coming to a town near you:
- Saturday 30th November: Galway Retail Park, Headford Road, Galway
- Sunday 1st December: Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Military Road, Dublin 8
- Wednesday 4th December: Military Barricks, Tone Street, Ballina
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December: Custom House Square, 29-31 Queen's Square, Belfast
- Friday 13th December: Mahon Point, Mahon, Cork
- Saturday 14th December: Bolton Street Carpark, Bolton Street, Waterford
- Sunday 15th December: Pavilions Swords, Malahide Rd, Swords Demesne, Swords, Co. Dublin
Please note that all stops will be open from 2pm-8pm.
Excited for Christmas? Click here to find more festive fun.