The fully customisable music event will visit towns and cities across the country and in a unique twist, festival-goers will be the ones in the driving seat, choosing everything from the DJ’s tunes to the stage visuals.
‘Smiles’ will also lie at the heart of this one-of-a-kind festival. Ireland’s first ever 360ᵒ Selfie Stage will go on tour to capture the smiles of the nation in the unique form of GIFs or ‘moving’ images. Custom built to deliver the perfect 360ᵒ selfie,
The events, which are free to attend, will also include special
Those who can’t attend one of the events can still be in with a chance to win the Longitude Festival tickets by sending their smiles to
Coca-Cola’s ambassador Angela Scanlon said, "I love a good selfie so you can imagine the fun I have had launching Ireland's first 360ᵒ Selfie Stage.
“With the ‘Your Summer, Your Choice’ tour we’re looking to capture the nation’s most captivating smiles, pinched puckers, cheesy grins, sultry 'smizes'- the works! Stop by the event to try out the selfie stage or join in the fun on Snapchat @CocaColaIreland.”
The nation can start practicing the perfect smile by nabbing one of 250,000 selfie sticks being given away with
● Saturday 13th June: Galway, Eyre Square
● Sunday 14th June: Limerick, Sir Arthurs Quay
● Saturday 20th June: Dublin, City Centre
● Sunday 21st June: Cork, Mahon Point SC
● Friday 26th June: Kilkenny
● Saturday 27th June: Belfast, Victoria Shopping Centre
Those heading to the Longitude Festival on the Saturday 19th June, can also experience the Your Summer, Your Choice experience within the festival grounds.
1. If successful, each under 16 year old attending the Longitude Festival must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This is inclusive of the 10 tickets in the prize package.
2. One winner will be selected from the total entries across the Snapchat platform and Your Summer, Your Choice events. Full terms and conditions are available on CokeZone.ie
About Choose Happiness
Choose Happiness represents the beginning of a shift in marketing strategy for
For 129 years,
Coca-Cola Ireland (CCI) is a subsidiary of The
Coca-Cola’s portfolio in Ireland also includes Diet Coke,
For more information about
More Press Releases
Coca-ColaCompany announces 26 million Euro investment in Ballina operations
Introducing the world’s first ‘Christmas Jumper Car’ from
Coca-ColaHellenic Bottling Company
- Coca-Cola Thank You Fund awards €100,000 to community projects serving young people across Ireland and Northern Ireland
Seven ambitious companies are selected to participate in the 2017
Coca-Cola/Enterprise Ireland Thrive Project
- Diet Coke unveils limited-edition can designs to celebrate new on-pack promotion