- Diet Coke launches four new limited-edition can designs inspired by the brand’s passion points- beauty, fashion, music and travel to celebrate a new on-pack promotion
- Running September-October, promotion gives consumers chance to win €1,000 shopping spree
8 September 2017 –
Promotional packs of Diet Coke have been designed to appeal to the brand’s predominantly female loyal weekly drinkers. By purchasing a pack, consumers have the opportunity to win up to €1,000 on a prepaid credit card to use on a major shopping spree.
The promotion will run from the 11 September to 22 October and will appear on a range of formats, including 330ml cans, multipacks, and 1.75L and 500ml PET bottles.
Rachel Long, Brand Manager for
Diet Coke is the number one lights brand and number two cola brand in Ireland. This promotion builds on the highly successful Diet Coke Get The Gang Back Together campaign earlier this year that was launched by brand ambassador Maia Dunphy. The promotion will include TV, digital and out-of-home advertising.
For more information, visit cocacola.ie / #DietCokespree.
* Using a purchased promotional pack, entries to the promotion can be submitted online between 11.09.17 and 22.10.17 at www.coke.ie/dietcokewin.
Winners can claim a pre-paid credit card to the value of €1,000 (or UK STG equivalent).
More Press Releases
Angela Scanlon Launches
Coca-Cola’s National Music Tour With Ireland’s First 360 Degree Selfie Stage
- New study reveals attitudes towards happiness across Europe and Ireland
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar launches in Ireland offering consumers a new no sugar option
Holidays are Coming!
Coca-Cola’s Christmas Truck Tour Returns to Ireland
- Diet Coke And Marc Jacobs Fever On Grafton Street