The 2015 Cork to Galway Charity Cycle, in aid of Breakthrough Cancer Research, will launch from Cork on Friday 19th June 2015 from 8.30am.
With more than 100 dedicated cyclists undertaking a 200km cycle to Galway, legendary cyclist Sean Kelly will be there on the day to lend support and lead the cyclists out of Cork.
In celebration of the cycle, official sponsor
In addition to the free subscriptions,
Supporters will be able to:
- Win prizes by taking part in the
Coca-ColaZero bikes ‘Pedal for Prizes’ game
- Take part in a 3D photo of themselves replicating the
Coca-ColaZero Bikes which will allow families to pose for an instantly printed photo of themselves
- Register for free annual subscriptions to
Coca-ColaZero Bikes scheme in Galway
Coca-Cola Zero Bikes information is available at www.bikeshare.ie.
For further information please contact:
Suzanne Sullivan, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-3797291
Cillian Murphy, Q4PR, 01-4751444/086-410775
More Press Releases
- Joanne O’Riordan Joins Forces with Eoghan McDermott and Pete Snodden to Inspire Youth Leadership
Twelve Organisations Shotlisted To Win €125,000 In Grants From The
Coca-ColaThank You Fund
- New research shows personal happiness is most important measure of success among Irish youth
Seven ambitious companies are selected to participate in the 2017
Coca-Cola/Enterprise Ireland Thrive Project
- Fun run takes place in the National Sports Campus on Sunday May 24th