Oil paint. Spraypaint. Acrylics. Charcoal. Ink. Crates. Wood. Canvas. Metal.
Just a few of the many mediums and materials artists have used to bring
Given the brand's impact on popular culture over the last 130 years, it’s no surprise that it has been a source of inspiration for artists from around the world.
Meet five talented artists who have used their distinct styles to visually interpret
Step into Brinkworth’s home studio just outside London to explore her artistic process: from photograph, to sketch, to paint on canvas.
Inspired by a vision to “make sacred art,” this noted folk artist created more than 50,000 works, many of which portrayed the beverage he often enjoyed while painting.
This Los Angeles-based artist reinterprets pop-culture icons using his message of positive energy. See how he captures
Penley grew up riding along in a
Growing up collecting
- Time to celebrate! We’re launching our new Christmas campaign
- Dare you taste the dark? Introducing our terrifyingly twisted Fanta Dark Orange
- Be the 12th: Win the ultimate Premier League fan upgrade
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’