The festive season always bring out the best in
This touching ad from Germany introduces viewers to truck driver Michael Reinhold, who spends most of the year on the road or at rest stops, miles away from family. See a special wish his daughter, Tarja, had for him this Christmas.
Best Coke Ever
Coca-Cola North America set out to find real people who wanted to give big surprises to their loved ones in an unforgettable way. Six unique and touching scenes are featured in this ad, and in each situation, Share a Coke bottles play a central role in bringing people together with unexpected happy news. Each life-changing scenario demonstrates that the best gifts in life often don’t come wrapped with ribbons and bows.
In the Philippines, Coke is celebrating the season of giving by granting special wishes through the #WishMoKayaKo campaign.
This Christmas, #FollowYourHeart (#SigueTuCorazón)
This ad airing across Latin America shows why, during the Christmas season, you should follow your heart and meet new friends.
Uma Ponte Para Noel (A Bridge for Santa)
This cinematic short film from
Coca-Cola Bow Bottle
In Great Britain, fans can peel, pull and reveal a Christmas bow with a limited-edition
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste
- Put perfect on ice: How Diet Coke wants you to take a break from your expectations
- Coca-Cola Energy: Coming to Ireland this April
- Be the 12th: Win the ultimate Premier League fan upgrade
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event