The key to leading an active, healthy lifestyle is energy balance. It’s weighing up the calories we eat and drink (energy in) against the calories we burn off through exercise (energy out). In other words, keeping an eye on your BMI (Body Mass Index).
We’re doing our best to help people achieve energy balance and enjoy our drinks as part of their everyday meal plan. That means a sensible, balanced diet, proper hydration and regular exercise. It involves both sides of the equation.
We want to make sure our fans can make informed decisions about what they’re drinking, and we also want to inspire physical activity. Some of our progress includes increasing our range of low- and no-calorie drinks, providing helpful information and getting people moving with initiatives such as
- Video: How 2016 Thank You Fund winner Extern Limerick used their €30,000 grant
- €100,000 awarded to youth projects in Ireland: Thank You Fund winners announced
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Spins into Mary Immaculate College Limerick
- Aspartame and sweeteners: Separating fact from fiction
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019