Believe it or not, getting some exercise can be easy and fun. There are loads of different sports and activities to keep you occupied and moving all year round. And, it’s a great way to put a smile on your face!
Here are some of the programmes and initiatives we’re involved with to promote physical activity in Ireland.
In 2014 we helped expand public bike-sharing schemes across the country with
Running since 2011, the Thank You Fund splits €125,000 between a group of charitable organisations, who help encourage active, healthy lifestyles in the local community. To date, it’s donated €500,000 to 42 voluntary organisations across the Island of Ireland, selected by our judging panel.
Sport for Life
Living a healthy, active lifestyle is what Sport for LIFE teaches young children in schools across Ireland and Northern Ireland. It’s a physical activity and health programme designed by the University of Ulster with funding from the The
Rugby World Cup 2015
We are an official sponsor of Rugby World Cup 2015, as soft drink, sports drink and water supplier. With Irish rugby legend Brian O’Driscoll on board as campaign ambassador, we're aiming to bring the game to a wider audience and inspire more people to lead active healthy lifestyles.
- Thank You Fund 2019 applications are closed! What happens next?
- Where Everyone Plays: Behind the scenes with Jesse Lingard, Jermaine Jenas and the fans
- Ryan Tubridy and Pete Snodden celebrate launch of Thank You Fund’s milestone year
- Thank You Fund: The 2019 winners revealed!
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: ‘Where Everyone Plays’ ad refreshed for new season