Fuzetea has arrived in Ireland and we’re marking the launch with two brand new flavours.
Our premium iced tea – which has already become one of The
Fuzetea Peach Hibiscus and Fuzetea Lemon with Lemongrass are available to buy from January 2018 in 500ml PET bottles.
The Fuzetea recipe
Fuzetea’s delicious blends were developed at The
‘The launch of Fuzetea in Ireland and across Europe is a fantastic opportunity for our business to provide new, more sophisticated flavours to more people in more places.’ — Petre Sandru, Managing Director,
Helping us reach our sustainability goals
Our premium iced tea brand also contributes towards our global aim to sustainably source 100% of our agricultural ingredients and raw materials by 2020.
The tea extracts which make up Fuzetea come from 100% sustainably sourced tea leaves.
Fuzetea is also reduced in calories, and is sweetened with natural sugar and stevia extract, giving our consumers another refreshing and delicious low-sugar option.
Speaking at the Fuzetea launch Petre Sandru, Managing Director,
“Fuzetea also illustrates our commitment to the sustainability of our products, and while we know there is still more work to be done, it shows the progress we’ve made towards our goals.”
- Meet the new Schweppes: The story of the brand-new look and taste
- Innovation in Japan: the exception becomes the rule
- Sounds weird, tastes wonderlish: Introducing dairy-free smoothie AdeZ
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste
- Fiendish Fanta: Celebrate Halloween with Fanta's major campaign