Many fans have told us that The
Coca-Cola asked advertising agency W.B. Doner to add a touch of sparkle to our Christmas campaign, and it wasn’t long before they came up with the
The trucks were back to help introduce all-new
The third instalment of the ‘Christmas Caravan’ advert made its debut and was broadcast in more than 100 countries to millions of viewers. It’s one of our most used adverts ever!
‘Journey’ was the title of this year’s advert which was filmed in snowy Vancouver, Canada. It used three trucks (which computer generation turns into a whole fleet), and a cast of 40 actors. The trucks spring to life in front of a boy and his grandfather as they sit at home reading a Christmas storybook.
We couldn’t resist adding in the trucks to the end of our ‘Give a little happiness’ advert. Stay tuned to see what festive magic we’ll be bringing next year!
- International Women’s Day Panel: Sharing a Coke with the women behind our business
- “I came home a changed woman”: How the Thrive Project is transforming Irish businesses
- Ryan Tubridy and Pete Snodden celebrate launch of Thank You Fund’s milestone year
- Dare you taste the dark? Introducing our terrifyingly twisted Fanta Dark Orange
- Thank You Fund 2019 applications are closed! What happens next?