Meet the winners of the 2016 Coca-Cola Thank You Fund, which sees €130,000 awarded to youth charities across Ireland to celebrate the 130th anniversary of Coca-Cola. Congratulations!
- €30K – Extern Limerick for its ‘Jumping Hurdles Horse Project’, providing young people across Limerick city with the competencies to seek and gain employment in the equine sector.
- €10K – Beacon of Light Counselling Centre to address anger management issues by providing psychotherapy and martial arts training for young men from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- €10K – Gaisce to introduce young people in Direct Provision to its President's Award programme.
- €10K – Inishbofin Community Project to equip Inishbofin’s young population with life skills, in part through building traditional island currachs under the guidance of a local craftsman.
- €10K – Sports Against Racism Ireland for its Diverse City Soccernites Young Leader Programme. This is a series of free weekly soccer classes young women of all backgrounds in Dublin’s inner city, run alongside a certified Young Leader Programme that challenges prejudices and promotes cultural integration and active citizenship.
- €10K – Turn2Me to develop a safe, online community for young people where they can find support and share positive coping experiences with their peers, all under the guidance of a fully trained facilitator.
- €10K – Co-operation Ireland for its Legacy Youth Leadership Programme, enabling young people to develop skills to become leaders of change in their communities.
- €10K – Drake Music Project for its Music and Machines, programme, which facilitates young people with disabilities and their peers in accessing independent music making workshops.
- €10K – Cedar Foundation to develop and implement a recruitment and training programme in partnership with ten disabled young people.
- €5K – Antrim Youth Information and Counselling Centre to enable its youth group FOCUS to deliver a new HI-5 Emotional Health and Wellbeing Programme.
- €5K – Orchardville Society to enhance the leadership skills of its User Forum, which is comprised of service users with an intellectual disability who have the opportunity to influence decision making.
- €5K – Tramore Community Radio for a young people's media project focused on confidence building and personal development through radio production and presentation.
- €5K – Cushendall Development Group to provide specialist training to young people in the Middle Glens who are not currently in employment or education.
Stefanie Preissner encourages youth groups to ‘leap into action’ and apply to the 2018
Coca-ColaThank You Fund
Winners of the €100,000
Coca-ColaThank You Fund 2018
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour 2018: Find your nearest stop!
- Thank You Fund 2018: Vote for the People’s Choice Award
- Thank You Fund 2018: €100K available for community projects that inspire and support young people