Meet the winners of the 2016 Coca-Cola Thank You Fund, which sees €130,000 awarded to youth charities across Ireland to celebrate the 130th anniversary of Coca-Cola. Congratulations!
- €30K – Extern Limerick for its ‘Jumping Hurdles Horse Project’, providing young people across Limerick city with the competencies to seek and gain employment in the equine sector.
- €10K – Beacon of Light Counselling Centre to address anger management issues by providing psychotherapy and martial arts training for young men from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- €10K – Gaisce to introduce young people in Direct Provision to its President's Award programme.
- €10K – Inishbofin Community Project to equip Inishbofin’s young population with life skills, in part through building traditional island currachs under the guidance of a local craftsman.
- €10K – Sports Against Racism Ireland for its Diverse City Soccernites Young Leader Programme. This is a series of free weekly soccer classes young women of all backgrounds in Dublin’s inner city, run alongside a certified Young Leader Programme that challenges prejudices and promotes cultural integration and active citizenship.
- €10K – Turn2Me to develop a safe, online community for young people where they can find support and share positive coping experiences with their peers, all under the guidance of a fully trained facilitator.
- €10K – Co-operation Ireland for its Legacy Youth Leadership Programme, enabling young people to develop skills to become leaders of change in their communities.
- €10K – Drake Music Project for its Music and Machines, programme, which facilitates young people with disabilities and their peers in accessing independent music making workshops.
- €10K – Cedar Foundation to develop and implement a recruitment and training programme in partnership with ten disabled young people.
- €5K – Antrim Youth Information and Counselling Centre to enable its youth group FOCUS to deliver a new HI-5 Emotional Health and Wellbeing Programme.
- €5K – Orchardville Society to enhance the leadership skills of its User Forum, which is comprised of service users with an intellectual disability who have the opportunity to influence decision making.
- €5K – Tramore Community Radio for a young people's media project focused on confidence building and personal development through radio production and presentation.
- €5K – Cushendall Development Group to provide specialist training to young people in the Middle Glens who are not currently in employment or education.
Coca-ColaThank You Fund 2019 applications now open: €100,000 up for grabs for worthy causes!
- Thank You Fund 2018: Vote for the People’s Choice Award
- “Don’t let it pass you by!” Ryan Tubridy talks Thank You Fund 2019
- Ryan Tubridy and Pete Snodden celebrate launch of Thank You Fund’s milestone year
- Where Everyone Plays: Behind the scenes with Jesse Lingard, Jermaine Jenas and the fans