The Coca Cola Thank You Fund is back for 2015. For the fifth year in a row, we will provide financial supports to non-profit sport and activity programmes across Ireland. This year, we are specifically looking for new projects to encourage people to get more active, more often.
In total, we’ll be awarding €125,000, and it will be split evenly between the five winners. That’s €25,000 for each successful organisation to put towards their proposed initiative.
Who's on the judging panel?
• Niamh Gavin, Business Services Manager at The Wheel
• Susan Grady, board member at Ireland Active
• Lorraine Ho, founder of Bootcamp Ireland
• Roy Millar MBE, Chairman of the Northern Ireland Sports Forum
• Niall Moyna, Professor in the School of Health and Human Performance and a member of the Centre for Preventive Medicine in DCU
• Sarah O'Connor, CEO of The Federation of Irish Sport
• Erica Roseingrave, Public Affairs and Communications Manager at Coca Cola Hellenic Ireland
• Denis Toomey, president of Cycling Ireland
All the Thank You Fund judges have made positive contributions in the field of active lifestyles. Susan Grady and Professor Niall Moyna are both joining the panel for the first time this year.
Professor Moyna has extensive academic experience, having published 90 research papers in international peer reviewed journals and presented his work at international conferences. He has a keen interest in Gaelic football and athletics and in recent years he has managed the DCU senior football team to 3 Sigerson cups, 2 O'Byrne cups and a Ryan Cup.
For her part, Susan Grady said she was delighted to be involved in the Fund this year and noted, “The
The organisations behind the twelve projects that make it through to the shortlisting phase will be asked to present their ideas in detail to the panel. They will each present a 10-minute pitch to the judges; this will followed by a 10-minute Q&A session. Our panel of experts will announce the winners in October 2015.
Apply for this year's fund now!
St Patrick’s Day: Exploring
Coca-Cola’s unique relationship with Ireland
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: ‘Where Everyone Plays’ ad refreshed for new season
- Doireann Garrihy and Pete Snodden reveal Thank You Fund’s final shortlist
- “Don’t let it pass you by!” Ryan Tubridy talks Thank You Fund 2019
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’