Following a successful launch in Great Britain, new and improved
This month we launched
It’s the latest in a number of actions we’ve taken to help people reduce their sugar consumption, and marks the next step in our strategy from offering, to shaping, choice. This includes actively encouraging more people, including
“Our consumers love the taste of
“Coca-Cola knows that a growing number of people want to reduce their sugar intake but have been reluctant to try a no sugar option because they don’t think the taste is as good as the original. That is why we have spent many years developing this new recipe for
“We’re also putting a significant marketing investment behind this launch and throughout the coming months we’ll actively be encouraging people to choose
In addition to the new recipe and taste,
The launch of
· Reformulation – developing new, lower and no sugar recipes like Coca‑Cola Zero Sugar. This work began more than 30 years ago with the launch of no sugar Diet Coke, since then
· Promoting clear information – all of
· Marketing – under its new global One Brand strategy launched in January this year,
Find out more about how we’re taking action on sugar.
- Coca-Cola Energy: Coming to Ireland this April
- It’s Lit: Check out our eight new limited edition Diet Coke cans!
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour 2019: Find your nearest stop!
- Where Everyone Plays: Behind the scenes with Jesse Lingard, Jermaine Jenas and the fans
Lights! Camera! Oscars! The secrets behind
Coca-Cola’s Hollywood roles