What is the partnership?
Coca-Cola Great Britain has become the 7th official partner of the Premier League. We’re also the Premier League’s Official Soft Drinks Partner.
We have a long and rich history supporting football at all levels, from the grassroots to the world stage, inspiring and uniting people all over the world, creating memorable experiences for players and fans.
The Premier League has one of the broadest audiences in sport, so this is a great opportunity to showcase the range of drinks we offer – water, juices, still and sparkling soft drinks, with and without sugar.
What does this partnership mean for fans?
It means we’ll be able to offer fans access to a whole host of exciting opportunities. We want to use the partnership to play a part in bringing fans closer to the action and really looking at how we can enhance the fan experience – both through digital and physical experiences. As part of our sponsorship, for example, we’ll be launching a nationwide trophy tour with the Premier League.
Which drinks will be included in the Premier League partnership?
We’re excited that the partnership covers a range of drinks we offer and not just one brand. So we’ll be developing campaigns and competitions that will run across lots of different brands alongside bespoke activity for specific brands.
The current brands included in the partnership are:
- Coca-Cola™ (original taste and zero sugar)
- Diet Coke
- Fanta (including zero)
- Sprite (including no sugar)
- Dr Pepper (including zero)
- Lilt (including zero)
- Oasis (including zero)
- The Schweppes range of mixers
- Fuze Tea
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Spins into Mary Immaculate College Limerick
- Be the 12th: Win the ultimate Premier League fan upgrade
2018 FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
Coca-ColaTakes Off From London
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- How the Coca-Cola Thank You Fund is helping make a big impact with young people in County Donegal