Promotion open to ROI & NI residents employed in the licenced trade, 18+ only. Runs weekly between 26.02.18 to 30.03.18. Internet required. To enter follow @SchweppesIreland on Instagram, and take photos or a video of your cocktail mixing experience with the Schweppes 1783 mixer, using hashtag #MySchweppesMix. Prize: Each week £80/€100 One4all voucher & 1783 stock. Judging each week from all valid entries closing each Tuesday. Normal exclusions apply, employer’s permission required, see full T&Cs: LINK Promoter:
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents only who are employed in the licenced trade. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet, an email account and active Instagram account. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required. If you do not have an Instagram account you will need to create one to participate
3. This promotion opens at 00.00.00 on 26th February 2018 and there are weekly competitions that close at midnight each Tuesday, until the last weekly competition closes on 30th March 2018. Any entry received outside these promotional will not be valid. An overall winner will be selected from all weekly winners.
4. Each prize competition will be judged and the winner notified within 3 working days following the day each closing period.
a. Competition 1 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 00:00:00 on 26th February and 23:59:59 on 6th March 2018
b. Competition 2 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 00:00:00 on 5th March and 23:59:59 on 13th March 2018
c. Competition 3 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 00:00:00 on 12th March and 23:59:59 on 20th March 2018
d. Competition 4 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries between 00:00:00 on 19th March and 23:59:59 on 27th March 2018
5. One overall winner from all previous week’s winners between 00:00:00 on 27th March 2018 and 23:59:59 on 30th March 2018 will take place within 5 working days of the final closing date of the competition
6. There is no maximum entry per person per week.
7. Maximum of one weekly win per person
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
9. Entrants must have the permission of their employer to enter
How to enter
10. Visit instagram.com/SchweppesIreland and follow our page. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
11. Entries will be subject to Instagram’s terms of service which are available online at www.instagram.com
12. Share your photo/ video of your mixing experience with Schweppes on Instagram, using #MySchweppesMix by providing one of the following options only:
Cocktail photo + ingredients used + chosen 1783 Flavour
Mixing showmanship via video + chosen 1783 Mixer
Image carousel to show mixing process + chosen 1783 Bottle
All entries must include the entire recipe in their captions
13. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol being handled, served or deemed socially irresponsible, being portrayed as a challenge or enhancing attractiveness, containing individuals who are or deemed to be under 25
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party, save for the ingredients used in the cocktail.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 18.
- Any Instagram name and Instagram profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the competition
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
15. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. Any appropriate content may be forwarded to the appropriate authorities for further investigation.
16. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavor to minimize the effect to entrants to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The person who has uploaded the entry is the individual who is entered in to the promotion.
19. Entrants and employers need to be aware that they could be responsible for their respective tax implications if selected as the winner.
Selecting the winner
20. All valid entries each week will be judged against the stated criteria using an independently verified process. This process will be carried out by a judging panel who will consist of 2 individual members (Rindert Sinnema and Richard Linden) from All Bar None.
21. All entries will be judged on merit based on the criteria of being the most:
Cocktail Innovation – how skillful the individual has been in the preparation and use of ingredients etc.
Content Creativity – how good is the overall idea, imagination and presentation.
The judge will score and rank all entries to find a weekly winner. In the event of a tie situation, the independent auditor will cast the final deciding ‘vote’ based on Taste and use of all the ingredients.
Each weekly winner will be notified via direct message to the Instagram account used to participate in the promotion within 3 working days of the closing date. The winner will be contacted via an Instagram response asking the winner to follow next steps to be verified and they will be required to send their full name and address within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within a further 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to the entry with the second highest rank /score as awarded by the judge.
22. Entrants will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their name, a valid home address, photo I.D and additional contact details to assist with fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
23. At the end of the weekly competitions an overall winner will be chosen using the same criteria and judging process from the 4 weekly winners. The overall winner will be contacted by Kameleon Social Agency in London.
Each weekly prize will consist of a €100/£80 One4All card voucher + 1783 Stock (1 cases of each flavour) for your bar/place of work.
The One4All Card is a prepaid card, which can be used at participating retailer outlets. Additional money can be added onto the card if required. Admin charges apply after 12 months. You will be responsible for the card and the money on it once in use. See https://www.one4all.ie/terms-conditions for full information on use.
The overall competition prize is €1000 / £800 holiday voucher with Cassidy Travel for ROI https://www.cassidytravel.ie/ and Oasis Travel for NI https://www.oasis-travel.co.uk/ The voucher must be used within 1 year of issue to book travel through either of the travel agents. Certain exclusions may apply. Check T&Cs for the respective agent and discuss conditions before you book your travel.
Notification and delivery of the prize
24. The weekly winners and overall winner will be notified by direct message to the Instagram account that they used to enter the competition and via a comment underneath their entry.
25. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the weekly winners. However, if a weekly winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected weekly winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative weekly winner judged next in line at the same time as the original using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
26. All prizes will be provided to the winners in person and confirmed by email, or in the case of potential issues with dates will be available from the “ENTRY” point at the event on production of the winning communication and proof of id. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
27. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize if applicable.
28. Incomplete, illegible, erroneous, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection to this promotion.
30. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material containing content which it considers inappropriate, thus disqualifying the entrant. The Promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise breach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
31. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Schweppes’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
32. By submitting an entry:
o The entrant confirms that the photo/video/mix does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party, save for the ingredients used in the cocktail. Any entry found to be copied will be disqualified;
o The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photo/video/mix by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the content are the entrants to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted;
o The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights; and
o The photograph/video/mix does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else.
o The contents of all entries submitted become property of the promoter. The promoter reserves the right to use any of the contents of the entry submissions provided by entrants, for editorial, advertising, product, marketing and promotional purposes, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Each Eligible entrant grants permission for promoter to use the contents of his/her entry submission for editorial, advertising, product, marketing and promotional purposes in any and all media and the licensed trade now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, notification or permission.
o If individuals do not want to grant the Promoter these rights, please do not submit an entry.
o The entry does not contain constitute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may, or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
33. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
34. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose. Further details on The
35. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
36. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered.
37. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
38. The names of all winners together with their respective cocktail details will be made available on request by writing to Tara Byrnes,
39. The weekly winners and overall winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
40. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
41. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant country’s’ law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant country’s courts.
Valentine’s Day 2019: 130 years of
Coca-Cola’s historic love affair with Cupid
St Patrick’s Day: Exploring
Coca-Cola’s unique relationship with Ireland
- Ryan Tubridy and Pete Snodden celebrate launch of Thank You Fund’s milestone year
- Aspartame and sweeteners: Separating fact from fiction
- Coca-Cola Energy: Coming to Ireland this April