Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over $950 million in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50% of new MDCs to be owned by women
- Thank You Fund 2019 applications are closed! What happens next?
- Put perfect on ice: How Diet Coke wants you to take a break from your expectations
A Helping Hand:
Coca-Colaemployees take to Ireland’s coast for the Big Beach Clean
- Ryan Tubridy and Pete Snodden celebrate launch of Thank You Fund’s milestone year
Athy Food, Drink and Skills Innovation Hub:
Coca-Colasupported project set for 2020 completion