Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over $950 million in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50% of new MDCs to be owned by women
Helping small businesses to Thrive: With
Coca-Colaand Enterprise Ireland
Start-ups given a taste of success in
Coca-ColaIreland mentorship programme
- Thank You Fund 2018: Vote for the People’s Choice Award
- Recycling 101: The myths, the facts, and the how-tos
Coca-ColaThank You Fund 2019 applications now open: €100,000 up for grabs for worthy causes!