We were very proud to be shortlisted in The Guardian Sustainable Business Awards for our efforts in conserving water. Our ‘Reduce, recycle, replenish’ approach received a ‘Highly Commended’ in the Water category in 2011. You can read more about our water conservation projects here [link], but here’s a brief summary:
· Reducing our water use ratio. In Ireland, we’re using less than 1.69 litres for every litre. That’s one of the lowest levels in the whole of the Coca‑Cola system
· Recycling water used in our manufacturing processes and returning it safely to the environment
· Replenishing water in communities and nature through the support of healthy watersheds and community water programmes.
Our global goal by 2020 is to safely return to nature the same amount of water that we use.
- Iconic landmarks around the world switch off for Earth Hour 2018
- 6 easy ways to keep our coasts clean
- Why a World Without Waste is Possible
Join Kian Egan, Colin Murphy and
Coca-ColaIreland in the Big Beach Clean!
How 5by20 Artisan Jane Walker Is Changing Lives by Upcycling
Coca-ColaRing Pulls in the Philippines