We were very proud to be shortlisted in The Guardian Sustainable Business Awards for our efforts in conserving water. Our ‘Reduce, recycle, replenish’ approach received a ‘Highly Commended’ in the Water category in 2011. You can read more about our water conservation projects here [link], but here’s a brief summary:
· Reducing our water use ratio. In Ireland, we’re using less than 1.69 litres for every litre. That’s one of the lowest levels in the whole of the Coca‑Cola system
· Recycling water used in our manufacturing processes and returning it safely to the environment
· Replenishing water in communities and nature through the support of healthy watersheds and community water programmes.
Our global goal by 2020 is to safely return to nature the same amount of water that we use.
- Iconic landmarks around the world switch off for Earth Hour 2018
A World Without Waste:
Coca-ColaAnnounces Ambitious Sustainable Packaging Goal
Happy Fathers’ Day! Meet some of the wonderful dads who work at
Coca-ColaGreat Britain and Ireland
Coca-ColaClean Coasts Week
- Earth Day: 7 Questions With Coke's Chief Sustainability Officer