Ireland is set to see plenty of smiles this summer, as
In a unique twist, festival-goers will be the ones in the driving seat, choosing everything from the DJ’s tunes to the stage visuals. Using the one-of-a-kind 360ᵒ selfie stage, designed to deliver the perfect selfie, the fully customisable music event will capture the smiles of the nation in the form of GIFs.
"I love a good selfie so you can imagine the fun I have had launching Ireland's first 360ᵒ Selfie Stage” said
Those who can’t attend one of the events can still be in with a chance to win the Longitude Festival tickets by sending their smiles to
The nation can start practicing the perfect smile by nabbing one of 250,000 selfie sticks being given away with
- Saturday 13th June: Galway, Eyre Square
- Sunday 14th June: Limerick, Sir Arthurs Quay
- Saturday 20th June: Dublin, City Centre
- Sunday 21st June: Cork, Mahon Point SC
Friday 26th June: Kilkenny
- Saturday 27th June: Belfast, Victoria Shopping Centre
Those heading to the Longitude Festival on the Saturday 19th June, can also experience the Your Summer, Your Choice experience within the festival grounds.
1 If successful, each under 16 year old attending the Longitude Festival must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This is inclusive of the 10 tickets in the prize package.
2 One winner will be selected from the total entries across the Snapchat platform and Your Summer, Your Choice events. Full terms and conditions are available on CokeZone.ie
- ‘Because I Can’: Diet Coke reveals new look and delicious new flavour
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
2018 FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
Coca-ColaTakes Off From London
Share a Coke… and a Tweet? How Two Best Friends Earned a Year’s Supply of
- Share a Coke with... Nicolas Coster: ‘I was a shoulda-coulda-woulda’