ROI&NI only. 18+ NPN. Normal exclusions apply. Promotion opens 17.00 13/12/18 and closes midnight 16/12/18. Internet and Instagram required. Prizes 2 sets of personalised glasses with a Schweppes hamper to be won. Max 1 prize/person. For Full T&Cs see www.coca-cola.ie/SchweppesGlasses. Promoter:
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents. Employees of
1. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. Please visit www.drinkaware.ie.
2. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active Instagram account. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required. If you do not have an Instagram account, you will need to create one to participate – you will require an active email address to do this. Entries made on Instagram will be subject to Instagram’s terms of service which can be found online at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
3. This promotion opens onThursday 13th December 2018 at 17:00 and closes at midnight on Sunday 16th December 2018. Any entry received outside these promotional dates will not be valid.
4. There is no limit to the number of unique entries that can be submitted by an entrant. However, duplicate posts or duplicate photos will be disqualified. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified. A maximum of one prize may be won per person.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6 Look out for the following on @schweppesireland from 17:00 on Thursday 13th December 2018:
“Christmas has come early 🎄✨ We are giving away TWO sets of personalised gin glasses with a Schweppes hamper! 🍸 To enter, simply follow our page and tell us... which Schweppes 1783 mixer did we use in our Mulled Rum Hot Toddy recipe? 🍸 #TheUltimateMixer T&Cs apply, link in our bio. ROI and NI Only, for 18+. Promotion closes Sunday 16th December 2018 🌟 @robkenny_”
7 When prompted visit Instagram and ensure you are following @schweppesireland from your Instagram account and remain following for duration of promotion period and fulfilment period of 14 days following the end of the promotion.
To enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to a public account for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until a few days after the end of the promotion to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
8 Comment your answer to the question “which Schweppes 1783 mixer did we use in our Mulled Rum Hot Toddy recipe?” on the promotional post to enter this promotion.
9 All correct, genuine, valid and moderated entries who have answered the question will be entered in to the prize draw for a chance of winning a prize.
10 Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Content which is distasteful, offensive, inappropriate or is of a sexual nature.
2. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
3. Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol being handled, served or deemed socially irresponsible, being portrayed as a challenge or enhancing attractiveness, containing individuals who are or deemed to be under 25.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 18.
- Any Instagram name and Instagram profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion
- Content sourced from commercial or third-party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
12 The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
13 Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified
14 All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
15 The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
16 Any bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, program, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple or alias Instagram accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
17 The person who has uploaded the comment is the individual who is entered into the promotion.
Selecting the Winners
18 2 (two) winners will be selected at random via an independently verified process from all valid entries. The draw will take place on the morning of Monday 17th December 2018, and winners will be informed immediately on Instagram of their claim detail requirements.
19 Entrants will be required to provide securely to the Promoter with information including their name, a valid home address, photo I.D and additional contact details to assist with fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
There are 2 prizes to be won in total. Each prize consists of: 1 (one) pair of personalized engraved balloon glasses and a hamper containing the following:
Mini spirits and Schweppes products:
- 1 x 50ml glass bottle of Vodka,
- 1 x 50ml glass bottle of Tequila
- 1 x 50ml glass bottle of Whiskey
- 1 x 50ml glass bottle of Gin
- 1 x each of: Schweppes 1783 Muscovado, 1783 Light, 1783 Crisp, 1738 Salty Lemon, 1783 Cucumber and 1783 Ginger Ale (200ml glass bottle of each)
- These are presented in a wooden crate with straw
- Schweppes ‘Jingle and Tonic’ recipe booklet, printed on A5 Paper
- Size = 148 x 210mm
Balloon Glass Details:
Schweppes logo on one side with personalised text on the opposite
Presented in a black box
25cm height x 10cm width
20 The winners won’t be able to change their prize regardless of personal circumstances.
21 This personalisation of the prize is subject to
Notification and delivery of the prize
22 The winner(s) will be notified immediately after being selected on the morning of December 17th, via via a comment underneath their entry on Instagram, giving them instructions for the next steps. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners to confirm these next steps of the claim process throughout the day on the day of the draw Monday 17th December.
23 Once contacted within these timescales, the Promoter will then communicate a secure URL link to allow potential winners to provide the Promoter securely with information which will be used to verify their win, including: their name, proof of age and address and other details to assist with verification, fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being delayed. This information must be returned by 17th December 17:00 to allow delivery of the items before Christmas.
24 If the above date and time is not met, then the Winners must make contact and then supply their information to the Promoter by 23:59 on 14th January 2019, and their prize will be dispatched within 5 days
25 If a winner has not responded to notification within the time limits set out above, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to contact a reserve drawn next in line in the original draw and the process of contacting will continue.
26 The prize will be couriered to the winner’s address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right if time allows to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
27 ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE TIGHT TURNAROUND OF THIS PROMOTION SHOULD YOU REQUIRE THE PRIZE DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
28 The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
29 Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
30 Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
31 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
32 Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Schweppes’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
33 Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Prizes must be retained by the winner and cannot be gifted by the winner to any other person(s). No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
34 The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
35 The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
36 To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize, unless negligence on the part of the Promoter or those partnered with the promotion is proven.
37 In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
38 The name of the winners will be made available on request by email@example.com for a period of 3 months from the promotion close date
39 Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
41 If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
42 These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Irish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.